EAST BRIDGEWATER PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Regular Meeting of May 24, 2018
Time: 6:30 P.M. Regular Meeting
Place: East Bridgewater Junior/Senior High School
Anne Kenneally Hynes Library
SUPERINTENDENT LEGAULT’S COMMUNITY CORNER:
* Co-op Girls JV Hockey Team w/West Bridgewater
* Michael Power
REPORTS AND DISCUSSIONS:
* First reading of the recommended changes to School Committee Policy, File # BEDH. (materials enclosed)
* John Shea, School Business Administrator, will update the School Committee on the FY18 School Budget.
ACTION IS REQUIRED BY THE COMMITTEE:
* Action is required by the School Committee to ratify the 2019-2021 Administrative Assistants Contract.
* Action is required to approve a co-op Girls JV Ice Hockey Team with West Bridgewater beginning with the FY19 School year.
* Action is required on the minutes from the School Committee Evaluation Workshop of May 2, 2018. (material enclosed)
* Action is required on the minutes from the School Committee Meeting of May 10, 2018. (material enclosed)
* Action is required, after review, to approve accounts payable warrant 48V dated May 23, 2018. (material enclosed)
* Action is required on the accounts payable warrant 47PS dated May 16, 2018.
* Based on the recommendation of Principal Brian Duffey, the Superintendent recommends that Margaret Sturtevant, Class of 2018, be awarded an Allan B. Shaw Loan in the amount of $500. (material enclosed)
* Action is required by the School Committee to approve the request of Micki Laslie, East Bridgewater High School Drama Advisor, to present her daughter, Alexa, her diploma at the graduation ceremony. Principal Duffey recommends approval of Mrs. Laslie’s request. (material enclosed)
*** The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair
which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may
in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be
brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
School Committee Agenda -1- May 24, 2018
EAST BRIDGEWATER SCHOOL COMMUNITY MISSION STATEMENT
The East Bridgewater Public Schools provides a comprehensive curriculum that
prepares students to be critical thinkers, problem solvers, and effective
communicators ready to assume their positions as responsible productive citizens.