PARTNERS HOME CARE, IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE EAST BRIDGEWATER BOARD OF HEALTH, WILL ADMINISTER FLU SHOTS
TO RESIDENTS ON:
DATE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.
LOCATION: EAST BRIDGEWATER HIGH SCHOOL
Flu shots are available to residents who are:
· 60 years or older
· Persons under 60 with underlying chronic medical conditions
· Pregnant women
· Residents of nursing homes and long-term care facilities
· Health care workers involved in direct patient care and emergency first responders
· Out-of-home caregivers
*Please come prepared with the following:
1. Proof of residency of Town of East Bridgewater
2. Proof of age for those 60 years and older
3. Proof of chronic medical condition for those under age 60 years (i.e.
medication bottles or prescriptions etc.
4. Wear loose fitting clothing, short sleeves are preferable.
5. Please bring your Medicare or Senior Insurance Card.
YOUNG CHILDREN WILL NOT BE VACCINATED AT OUR CLINIC. PLEASE TAKE THEM TO A PEDIATRICIAN TO BE IMMUNIZED.
YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF EAST BRIDGEWATER TO ATTEND THIS CLINIC.
THE VNA CAUTIONS THAT ANYONE WHO HAS HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO EGGS, GELATIN OR A PREVIOUS DOSE OF INFLUENZA VACCINE SHOULD NOT GET THE FLU SHOT. PEOPLE WHO HAVE A FEVER AND THOSE WHO HAVE A HISTORY OF GUILLAIN-BARRE SYNDROME SHOULD TALK TO THEIR DOCTOR BEFORE GETTING A FLU SHOT.
PLEASE CONTACT THE BOARD OF HEALTH WITH ANY QUESTIONS: 508-378-1612